Thank you so much, Piyush for nominating me for the award. He has an amazing blog http://thethinkingpenpiyushgulati.wordpress.com.
Make sure you check his blog out. He has a wonderful collection of worth reading posts.
Rules for the Award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
4. Nominate 7 people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
5. Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
Questions for me:
1. What inspires you to keep blogging/writing?
I started writing to express my feelings but was so cynical about my work but appreciation from fellow bloggers and loved ones inspire me to keep blogging/ writing. And I want to thank all for that.
2. There must have come a time when you felt that your blogging efforts are going in vain. How did you cope up with that?
When I started my blog, I was not very confident about writing and publishing my work here, but I keep one thing in mind always that determination rewards all our desires.
3. Out of all the blog pieces, which one is your favourite?
Ahh…..it’s a very difficult one. I feel “Visiting old memories” and “At night” are special to me the most.
4. Tell me a happy memory of yours associated with your blog?
Whenever I read the comments and suggestions of my work is a happy memory for me associated with my blog.
5. What is your next blogging target/goal?
I would like to start posting random thoughts of mine.
6. Any interesting thing that you learnt during your journey of blogging?
I came across http://thecereusflorus.wordpress.com ‘s one of the posts in which I read ” a senryū“. I researched it more and found it really very interesting.
7. One advice related to blogging which you have always followed and would like to give to budding bloggers will be?
Just listen to your heart and post your work. Be confident and enjoy reading fellow bloggers too. Just feel free to express your feelings and thoughts. Keep determination and it will surely reward you.
1. Out of all the blog pieces, which one is your favourite?
2. If you could one author or poet, who would you meet?
3. When did you start writing?
4. What inspires you to write?
5. What kind of music are you into?
6. A book you can just never put down?
7. Which country do you want to travel to?
1. CEREUS FLORUS
2. SUI GENERIS
3. ONLY NEW
5. OFFSHORE WRITINGS
6. MELODIES OF PHYSICS
7. CRAZY NERDS
It’s very difficult to choose among all the wonderful blogs. So everyone who comes across this post is my nominee too. And anybody who answer the questions please provide me with a link for that so that I can read your answers too. I’ll be very glad to read answers of you all.