Thank you so much Shanyu for my first award nomination. Please Check out his blog http://@shanyu.blog . He has a distinct way of writing poems and has a collection of wonderful and worth reading posts.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions for me :
1. What is your favourite book quote?
“That’s the thing about pain…it demands to be felt.” is my favourite quote from the novel ‘The fault in our stars’ by John Green.
2. What is your favourite shade of blue?
Coastal blue is my favourite shade of blue.
3. Who is your favourite music artiste?
Shawn Mendes is my favourite music artist. I love his songs very much.
4. Which is the most touching book you’ve ever read?
‘The fault in our stars’ by John Green is the most touching book I have ever read. It is so beautifully written. I love it.
5. Which is the best poem you have ever read?
‘The Dream’ by John Donne is the best poem I have ever read.
6. Greece v/s Italy?
7. Coldplay v/s One republic?
8. Which is your favourite pasta dish?
White sauce pasta is the one I like the most.
9. The kindest words someone has ever spoken to you?
Hold on, everything will fall into place. Keep faith.
10. A question you would want to ask Adolf Hitler if he was still around?
How are you still alive..?
11. Your favourite work from Edgar Allen Poe?
The poem ‘A dream within a dream’ is my favourite work from Edgar Allen Poe.
8. @thethinking pen
My questions for you :
1. What is your favourite song?
2. What is the most important question in life according to you?
3. What is your favourite guilty pleasure movie?
4. What is your favourite hobby?
5. Do you like reading novels from books or watching them as a movie?
6. Beaches or mountains?
7.Sunrise or sunset?
8. A quote that you feel suits your life the best.
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. Best web series you have ever watched?
11. If you have only one day to live, what would you do first?
Congratulations to all my nominees. I would really like to read your answers.
(I have just mentioned some blogs but anybody who is willing to write can answer these questions. I’ll be glad to read everybody’s answer.)
Keep Writing. 💕💕